LOCATIONS – CANADA
The birthplace of heli-skiing is still the place to be. British Columbia offers legendary tree skiing, one of the most reliable snowpacks on the planet and dozens of rugged mountain ranges to choose from. Whether it’s the high alpine bowls of Bella Coola, the small group experience at Mica Creek or the ruggedness of the terrain around Revelstoke when skiing with Eagle Pass or Selkirk Tangiers, BC offers something for every heli-ski guest. No matter where we go, it’s in a small group with our own helicopter.
Unlike the Andes or Alaska, BC’s trees allow for storm skiing, anchor steep runs and provide the kind of pillow lines you’ve seen in ski movies. And skiing through old-growth glades while fat flakes fall from the sky will be an experience you remember forever.
Eagle Pass Heliskiing in the unspoiled Monashee range lands A-Star helicopters where many operators can’t—tight mountain features that access the lines of your dreams. Their 1,570 km tenure means you’ll rarely ski the same area twice.
WINTER PACKAGE INCLUDES
Package Includes (excludes alcohol, airfare, & spa services):
- Seven days of guided heli skiing (weather permitting)
- Eight nights of lodging at the Sutton Place
- These trips are private/semi private trips, the duration spans from 3 days to two weeks depending on your desire.
- Round-trip shuttle transport from Kelowna, British Columbia (2.5 hr drive)
- Upgrade option – 30 minute flight from Kelowna to Revelstoke.
Heli skiing in the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains offers the opportunity to powder ski among 500-year-old trees.
- Average run length is 3,500 feet (1,067m) per run
- Suitable terrain for intermediate to pro-skiers/riders
- Packages utilize a Eurocopter A-Star 350 B2 or 350 B3 Helicopter
Not many down days historically, so much tree skiing that storm skiing is possible here!
- Season is December – April
Sutton Place, located at the base of Revelstoke ski area, has great condos complete with kitchenettes, living and dining areas, gas fireplaces, in suite laundry, and ample storage.
- Helipad located at the base of the hotel
- Internet and cell phone reception (Third Edge Heli recommends you purchase an international cell phone plan.)
- Outdoor hot tub, relax with magnificent views of Revelstoke!
- All master bedrooms with King size beds and luxurious bedding
- Spacious oversized bathrooms with soaker tub and shower
- Expansive windows to maximize views
- Snowcat skiing and resort skiing are available as down day options, so you can storm ski!
HOW TO GET THERE
Fly commercial direct to Colona, BC or land your private jets at the Revelstoke FBO. A shuttle is provided, 3-4 times per day.
- Upgrade to a heli-shuttle from the airport and land at the Sutton Place in ultimate style.